This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain name http://www.herefordtyres.co.uk (Website) and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using this Website. Using this Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Website.
1. We provide the information contained in this Website for guidance and for your general information only and any information will be used entirely at your own risk.
2. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this Website, however, we do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy or completeness, factual correctness, or reliability of any such information (especially as the information may have been obtained from third parties) and do not accept any liability whatsoever for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to any inaccuracies or typographical errors.
3. The material on this Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including but not limited to the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
4. While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, the Companies shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
5. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
6. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis: (a) no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;(b) no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and(c) the Companies' copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
7. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website, including but not limited to photographs and graphical images, are owned by the Companies or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with paragraph 6 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
8. Subject to paragraph 6 above, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Companies' prior written permission. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
9. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:(a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or(b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or(c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or(d) which is technically harmful, including but not limited to computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data.
10. You may not misuse this Website, including but not limited to by hacking.
11. If you wish to create a link to this Website then you may only do so with our prior written consent.
13. The Companies, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of the Companies'officers, employees, shareholders or agents, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including but not limited to any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort, including but not limited to negligence, contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
14. This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.